In 6 years, Mailjet has grown from a small French startup to a world leader in email delivery. (Psst - we send millions of emails a day for clients like Product Hunt, Trivago, RadissonBlu, Galleries Lafayette). With headquarters in Paris, offices in 6 countries and over 40,000 clients, Mailjet has rocket launched into a company with great products, services and people. But now we're also focusing on building a great brand that attracts customers and drives business worldwide.
On the back of our extensive growth in the past 18 months, we are looking to build on the great momentum we have already established in France and are now seeking a talented and driven Sales Executive to join our German office.
Some of the activities you will be involved with in your new role will include:
- Analyse customer data and trends to develop unique value propositions for enterprise clients,
- Proactively manage sales processes, negotiating and concluding sales contracts, monitor and track the progress of your contracts with the consulting and support team,
- Manage a sales funnel and look to hit revenue quotas and other growth targets,
- Help identify new verticals, avenues and markets for Mailjet to grow within the German market,
- Creating organic partnerships with incubators, accelerators and coworking spaces and look to find innovative ways to engage a series communities and provide value to aid growth,
- Generate a list of enterprise level prospects and clients over time; provide extra care and value and help them become better, larger email senders,
- Identify new demographics with Marketing team and work on campaigns to reach prospects,
- Create relationship with existing customers and look to assist them achieve better results using Mailjet’s platform,
- Work with Marketing team and take part in exhibitions, events and workshops to help increase brand awareness, educate potential customers and generate lead.
- 2+ years proven experience in a similar role within B2B,
- Native German language and perfect verbal and written English is a must
- Experienced preferably in the email industry, IT, Cloud or SaaS where you demonstrated success and progress through your experience,
- You have a LOT of ENERGY !!!,
- You're a true hustler - entrepreneurial and effective in developing and generating new channels for revenue,
- Autonomy and pro-activity is your second nature with outstanding organizational and project management skills,
- You are comfortable with tech topics and have a taste for fast moving startups,
- You love international environments,
- You don’t mind occasionally travelling to different cities in Europe.
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in 158 countries), strong growth,
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in New-York, London, Berlin, Paris, etc,
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs (fotolia.com, mention.net, etc...) and build your network,
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!
If this is you, then get in touch!