Bilingual French/English Technical Support Agent
At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. We're a growing venture-backed startup, founded in 2010, with teams in Paris, London, Berlin, Toronto, Sofia & New York City, and customers around the world, sending more than a billion emails every month. Mailjet has helped companies (from startups to multi-nationals) send over 30 billion marketing and transactional emails with our intuitive interface and powerful APIs. Our tools deliver results for both marketing-centric and technology-focused emailers.
We are looking to hire a Bilingual French/English Technical Support Agent to join our Support Team based in downtown Toronto.
- Understand the Mailjet product and help our international clients - both French and English speaking- to fulfill their technical needs.
- Spot recurring issues and find solutions.
- Provide feedback and key info to the technical and marketing teams.
- Communicate with prospects and clients in a friendly manner (via email, live chat, telephone).
- Work with clients and follow up on tasks until they are resolved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in international French (Bilingual or native) and English (Bilingual or native).
- Experience as a customer (software) support agent (one year minimum).
- Basic computer / web knowledge, experience in the I.T. field an asset.
- Good understanding of sales and customer satisfaction / retention as a whole.
- Ability to be one of the most knowledgeable users of our platform.
- Motivated / fast learner and can work in autonomy.
- Ability to listen and understand in order to make a diagnosis. You focus on the results.
- Work well under pressure and eat stress for breakfast.
- Creative and inventive, you learn from your mistakes and are comfortable in a team made up of different personalities.
Friendly, patient and pedagogical are adjectives that could describe who you are. If you’re all that, take your chance!
- Motivating salary and awesome vacation plan.
- An office in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Learn from a diverse team from around the globe, every single day.
If you have a great sense of humor and you are anxious to work in an international environment in collaboration with all the teams of Mailjet, then send us your application!