Sales Development Representative
Mailjet is an all-in-one solution to send, track and deliver both marketing and transactional emails. Its cloud-based infrastructure is unique and highly scalable with a proprietary technology that optimizes email deliverability. Mailjet can be accessed either via an easy-to-use online drag-and-drop interface or via APIs that allow developers to integrate its features within their online app or service, or its sophisticated SMTP relay. Mailjet has offices worldwide (including Paris, London, Berlin, Toronto, and New York) and 100 000 clients and partners across 150 countries.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our amazing team in our Toronto office!
- Generating high quality sales leads for the business.
- Working to KPI’s as set by the Manager
- Setting appointments for sales consultants to meet with potential customers.
- Cold calling senior executives and C Level staff (CTO, CMO).
- Working closely with the rest of the Inside Sales team.
- Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company.
- Following up on sales enquiries from customers.
- Supporting local sales team in event preparation (C-level event, expositions etc.)
- General sales administration as required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excited about cold calling.
- 1-2 years work experience in Sales & Marketing including a previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business (BtoB, Saas).
- Sales CRM experience.
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in 158 countries), strong growth
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Toronto, Barcelona, London, Berlin, Paris, etc.
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs (fotolia.com, mention.net, etc...) and build your network
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!