Marketing Strategy and Insights Internship
In 6 years, Mailjet has grown from a small French startup to a world leader in email delivery. (Psst - we send millions of emails a day for clients like Product Hunt, Microsoft, RadissonBlu, Galleries Lafayette). With headquarters in Paris, offices in 6 countries and over 100,000 clients, Mailjet has rocket launched into a company with great products, services and people. The B2B Marketing Technology space has become more crowded than ever. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who can research and synthesize competitive intelligence and turn it into actionable insights.
This role will primarily be responsible for producing strategically focused materials based on competitive intelligence for stakeholders across the Mailjet organization worldwide. As the go-to person for market trends and opportunities in key markets, you will report to the Chief Marketing Officer to help drive product, sales and marketing decisions. The successful candidate will have great energy, curiosity, analytical vigor and ability to thrive in a fast-paced international company. If you have a passion for marketing technology and are looking for an impact-focused internship with high visibility and routine interactions with the senior management team, you’re our candidate!
- Gather pricing, plan, product and promotion data on competitors, through third-party sources, online and primary research.
- Identify market trends and potentials, competitive forces, penetration strategies, user biases and preferences.
- Synthesize findings and present strategic recommendations to senior management and relevant stakeholders on weekly basis.
- Evaluate competitive threats and develop appropriate strategies; analyze data and work to exploit market opportunities to recommend pricing adjustments or marketing tactics.
- Continually monitor competitors, possible threats and stay abreast of industry trends. Proactively informs key stakeholders of notable competitor/industry activities.
- Document in-depth competitor insights, including current strategies, expansion plans, market position, promotions, and product gaps. Focus on strengths and weaknesses relative to Mailjet, impact of competitive incursions.
- Update Competitive Intelligence materials and ensure study documents are up-to-date and organized.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-4 years related work experience
- Ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skill
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS/Digital Marketing industry
- Management consulting experience is a bonus
• International culture with a startup environment
• Multicultural team composed of passionate people• Attractive salary, tickets restaurant, Pass Navigo Refund