In 6 years, Mailjet has grown from a small French startup to a world leader in email delivery. (Psst - we send millions of emails a day for clients like Product Hunt, Microsoft, AVIS, RadissonBlu, and Lyst). With headquarters in Paris, offices in 6 countries and over 100,000 clients, Mailjet has rocket launched into a company with great products, services and people.
We’re looking for a motivated and energetic Marketing Intern to engage our growing online email community in Europe.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the Mailjet Content Crew and the wider marketing team to create highly shareable content, build our UK and US social media channels, animate the Mailjet community and plan events. You’ll also heavily support the UK and US marketing managers to drive enterprise lead generation and awareness of the Mailjet brand.
You’re a great candidate for this role if you’re interested in email, love the startup world, digital media & technology, and get a thrill from engaging new people online!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with content production; not limited to content writing, proofreading, translation management, and publishing.
- Heavily promote Mailjet’s content through social media, newsletters, forums and other hacks.
- Lead editorial calendar and posting on our UK and US social channels (including, but not limited to; Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Monitor the success of social media with weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reporting of KPIs. Implement strategies to grow our social media channels based on learnings.
- Monitor daily posts, moderate conversations and create campaigns on all social media sites and inbound email channels.
- Engage with online influencers and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Assist in the conception and execution of Mailjet events at conferences, trade shows or our own Mailjet offices.
Who You Are::
- Native-level English speaker, high proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or business.
- Previous internship in digital marketing or a B2B marketing role will be seen as a bonus.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting skills. Have a great writing style that can be both professional and fun. Having your own personal writing projects is a plus.
- Ability to be organised, self-motivated and work independently (ensuring effective time management and prioritising of deadlines).
- Have a passion for technology and the ability to learn complex in-house software and systems easily. Any knowledge of the marketing technology space is a plus.
- Be a strong fit for Mailjet’s culture - we’re resourceful, audacious, empathetic, creative, and have a lot of fun ;)
Other Perks You’ll Love:
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe
- First hand experience in the international startup world
- A cool office space surrounded by cool companies like Appboy, BlaBlaCar and Skyscanner. We’re in WeWork!
- A loaded Macbook Air and all sorts of fun Mailjet swag
Final Details :
- 5+ month internship
- Start date: ASAP
- This is a paid internship