B2B Digital Marketer - USA
In 6 years, Mailjet has grown from a small French startup to a world leader in email delivery. (Psst - we send millions of emails a day for clients like Product Hunt, Microsoft, RadissonBlu, AVIS). With headquarters in Paris, offices in 6 countries and over 100,000 clients, Mailjet has rocket launched into a company with great products, services and people.
We’re looking for a motivated B2B Digital Marketer to grow Mailjet's brand awareness and pilot lead generation in the US.
As part of the Global Marketing Crew, you’ll work closely with our Head of Marketing Communications and local US Sales Team to drive brand awareness (public relations, social media, community engagement) and attract sales leads (inbound content creation, trade-show management, webinars).
You’re a great candidate for this role if you’re seriously self-motivated, like working in international environments, love digital media & tech, get a thrill from engaging new people online and offline, and enjoy occasional trips to Paris!
- Lead the production and promotion of high value content: case studies, guides, webinars.
- Work closely and advise the US Sales team to coordinate efforts around enterprise branding, lead generation and customer retention campaigns.
- Plan and execute an event calendar from small workshops to large exhibitions.
- Grow Mailjet's presence in online communities on various social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and others.
- Create and execute on engaging community initiatives, both online and offline.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing. B2B experience is a big bonus.
- Proven track record of content creation and promotion with experience in running events
- Strong social media success on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Be a strong fit for Mailjet’s culture - we’re resourceful, audacious, empathetic, creative, and have a lot of fun ;)
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe
- Competitive compensation, medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Open vacation policy gives you the flexibility to take days off without worrying
- Cool WeWork office
- A loaded Macbook Air and all sorts of fun Mailjet swag
- 401k contribution