Acquisition Marketing Manager
At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. We're a growing venture-backed startup with teams in Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Toronto, & New York and with customers around the world. Our technology empowers developers to painlessly integrate their apps with our API and begin sending smarter email. Every company needs email and they need it delivered to their contacts’ inbox!
We're looking for an experienced Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our dynamic Startup. As an expert in SEO & SEM, you should have a sound understanding of content, social and other inbound marketing channels. This individual will report to the CMO and manage both our SEM and SEO effort. If you are highly analytical, data-driven and obsessed with technical details, you’re our candidate!
- Develop, implement and evaluate SEO & SEM strategies
- Perform day-to-day SEO operations including keyword research, meta tags, competitive market analysis, strategic link acquisition
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Analyze, review, implement and track changes to the company website to optimize for search engines
- Perform on-going keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimization through testing (A/B and Multivariate) ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key wording, etc
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for optimization on weekly basis
Develop and analyze reports to demonstrate success of SEO & SEM strategies
- 2-4+ years in SEO/SEM, ideally for a multi-lingual B2B software
- Proven record in improving SEO and SEM performance
- Experience in budget management
- Comfortable in juggling many on-going projects concurrently
- Experience building out paid search campaigns including keyword selection, copy writing, landing page testing, and bid management.
- Have worked in a startup environment before and thrive in autonomy and a high-performance role
- Experience with affiliates and social media marketing is a plus
- Solid understanding of customer behavior relative to the SaaS industry is a plus
- Firm knowledge and command of the optimization tools and techniques for SEO and SEM
- Hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform
- Working knowledge of the ad tech landscape
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in 158 countries), strong growth
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in New York, London, Paris, Sofia..etc.
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs and build your network
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!
Are you the one?
Send us your cover letter and resume via email at email@example.com