At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. We're a growing venture-backed startup, founded in 2010, with teams in Paris, London, Berlin, Toronto, Sofia & New York and with customers around the world. Our technology empowers developers to painlessly integrate their apps with our API and begin sending smarter email. Every company needs email and they need it delivered to their contacts’ inbox!
We are looking for a SysAdmin with experience in building and supporting high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade infrastructure based in Paris.
You will be part of the Mailjet OPS team (6 engineers around the globe) that works on mission-critical applications. You will automate and maintain the systems & network infrastructure and be the main contact point for level-2 support agents. Everything you do on a day to day basis will serve the performance and reliability of the platform. Mailjet’s OPS culture is all about working seamlessly with our in house developers, and giving them tools and means to release often and securely.
- Hands-on engineering and operations of scalable IT infrastructures
- Working with DevOps culture and toolsets to support multiple software teams in dev, test, and production environments
- Administration of hundreds of servers and virtual machines in an hybrid environment; experience with Google Cloud Platform is highly desired
- Automating & testing everything with Ansible
- Coordinating with Security Team to ensure all standards and best practices are implemented in systems
- Assisting the support team with level-3 activities (in-depth technical troubleshooting, performance monitoring, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven experience with email systems and SMTP protocol
- Hands on experience with large scale distributed systems
- Experience with service discovery systems and cluster schedulers such as Consul and Nomad
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgresSQL), columnar databases (Cassandra), SQL and CQL
- Experience with systems automation tools (Ansible, Puppet)
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe
- Competitive compensation
- Cool office space
- Mac or PC ? That’s your choice
- All sorts of fun swag