Mailjet is the email solution for teams to create, send and monitor marketing emails, transactional emails and SMS. Mailjet has grown from a startup to the leading Email Service Provider in Europe, with email teams at Microsoft, Etsy, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson and more sending billions of emails every month with us. With more than 100 000 customers around the world, we have dedicated Teams in Paris, London, Düsseldorf, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Sofia, Ho-Chi-Minh, Toronto, & New York.
On the back of our extensive growth, we are now looking for Office Manager to join our dynamic team in our fresh new Sofia office in Bulgaria, involved in an international Administration Team.
The goal of the position is to ensure an important role in the operation of the company, particularly in the management of administrative tasks in collaboration with the different departments.
Office Manager will be in charge of:
● Provide physical and telephone reception
● Determine requirements and prepare orders for supplies and services related to the Company's offices
● Assist in the organization of internal events at the Society (sports classes, training meetings, organization of meetings of the management team, orders for meal trays, parties, etc.)
● Manage booking of flights and hotels for business trips
● Provide logistical support for room booking (implementation of shared calendars) and the organization of conference calls
● Be the interlocutor with the different providers (cleaning company, suppliers, etc.)
● Mail management: distribution, collection, filing, scanning and archiving
● Customer renewals
● Management of office and computer equipment
● Weekly reporting of your activity.
● Actively support and participate in new office opening
Position is based in Sofia on a full time basis.
Bachelor in Business Administration
Professional experience in office management or administrative functions, preferably in IT sector company
French is a big plus
Computer skills, Pack office
● Pro-activity and reactivity
● Autonomy / Versatility
● Good communication skills
Responsibilities and initiatives: we provide some keys but we are counting on you to bring your ideas, personality and vision to the company.
● Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in 158 countries), strong growth
● Multicultural team: interact with our offices in New York, London, Paris, Sofia, etc.
● Learn from successful entrepreneurs, build your network and plunge yourself in the life of a fast-moving start-up that is growing quickly.
● Highly motivating salary package.
You already interested? Do not doubt and apply. We will be happy to contact you should you cover our requirements
Your personal data provided will be collected, used and saved based on GDPR regulations