Sales Executive NYC
In 7 years, Mailjet has grown from a small French startup to a world leader in email delivery. (Psst - we send millions of emails a day for clients like Product Hunt, Trivago, RadissonBlu, Galleries Lafayette). With headquarters in Paris, offices in 6 countries and over 100,000 clients, Mailjet has rocket launched into a company with great products, services and people. But now we're also focusing on building a great brand that attracts customers and drives business worldwide.
we are looking for an entrepreneurial, motivated, and energetic Sales Executive to join our American office in New York City!
Some of the activities you will be involved with in your new role will include :
- Analyse customer data and trends to develop unique value propositions for enterprise clients,
- Proactively manage sales processes, negotiating and concluding sales contracts, monitor and track the progress of your contracts with the consulting and support team,
- Manage a sales funnel and look to hit revenue quotas and other growth targets,
- Help identify new verticals, avenues and markets for Mailjet to grow within the US market,
- Creating organic partnerships with incubators, accelerators and coworking spaces and look to find innovative ways to engage a series communities and provide value to aid growth,
- Generate a list of enterprise level prospects and clients over time; provide extra care and value and help them become better, larger email senders,
- Identify new demographics with Marketing team and work on campaigns to reach prospects,
- Create relationship with existing customers and look to assist them achieve better results using Mailjet’s platform,
- Work with Marketing team and take part in exhibitions, events and workshops to help increase brand awareness, educate potential customers and generate lead.
- 3+ years proven experience in a similar role within B2B,
- Experienced preferably in the email industry, IT, Cloud or SaaS where you demonstrated success and progress through your experience,
- You have a LOT of ENERGY !!!,
- You're a true hustler - entrepreneurial and effective in developing and generating new channels for revenue,
- Autonomy and pro-activity is your second nature with outstanding organizational and project management skills,
- You are comfortable with tech topics and have a taste for fast moving startups,
- You love international environments,
- You don’t mind occasionally travelling to different cities in the US and Canada.
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe
- Competitive compensation, medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Open vacation policy gives you the flexibility to take days off without worry
- Cool office space surrounded by other startups, La Colombe coffee, kegerator, & arcade games
- A loaded Macbook Air and all sorts of fun swag