Technical Support Team Lead
Mailjet is the email solution for teams to create, send, and monitor marketing emails, transactional emails, and SMS. Brands like Microsoft, AVIS, Product Hunt, MIT and more trust Mailjet to send over 2 billion emails every month. With headquarters in Paris, offices in 9 countries like London, Düsseldorf, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Toronto, NYC, Ho-Chi-Minh and Sofia and over 100 000 clients, Mailjet has rocked launched into a company with great products, services and people.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Lead for our amazing office in Toronto.
As a Technical Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading the Technical Support team, for making sure all incidents and requests are solved according to the SLA and for managing escalations.
More specifically you will:
- Work very closely with each team member to solve problems regarding the customer service, work organization and other issues that may occur;
- Develop and motivate the team for delivering the best customer experience;
- Create and Support a culture of collaboration and understanding within the team;
- Guide, empower and enable team members to act in improving customer success;
- Create reports based on team’s performance and customer feedback. Work on improvements on the process;
- Take active part in building a quality management system for the team;
- Provide supervision of the team’s support queue to ensure that all incidents and requests are managed to SLA, as prioritized based on impact and urgency;
- Proactively dispatches according to team members availability and specialization and reports incidents outside of SLA to Service Desk Manager in order to ensure that all incidents are handled in a timely manner and proper escalation and priority is applied to each incident request;
- Prepare status reports on a weekly basis to provide visibility on actual incidents and queue status;
- Act as an escalation point to expedite Incident, Problem, and Request ticket resolution for one or more cross-functional technology departments and/or business units, while ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the escalation;
- Track and assist in the resolution of incidents and assist in the management and coordination of Level1 and Level2 incidents;
- Monitor and drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process;
- Liaison with technology operations teams (including field support, application teams, and leadership) to ensure swift resolution of incidents within service targets – especially during critical outages/changes/tasks;
- Manages overtime needs and shifts as well as holidays and sick leaves.
- At least three years of Customer Service experience; Technical support experience is preferred;
- Experience within Email, E-campaigns and fraud prevention will be considered as a great advantage;
- Fluency in English and good knowledge in French
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions;
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately about our solution and ability to adapt to a variety of issues;
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations;
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented attitude;
- Demonstrated leadership ability is required. Ability to develop strong relationships and inspire trust with team members;
- Knowledge of customer support tools (Zendesk, Kayako, FreshDesk, etc).
- Health insurance plan, attractive remuneration and vacations package.
- Exceptional environment: a fast growing international start-up with clients in 150+ countries, experiencing strong growth.
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Paris, Düsseldorf, Sofia, Barcelona, Toronto, & New York and Amsterdam.