Marketing Internship (Bilingual English/Dutch)
Mailjet is the email solution for teams to create, send, and monitor marketing emails, transactional emails and SMS. Mailjet has grown from a startup to the leading Email Service Provider in Europe, with teams at Microsoft, Etsy, Johnson & Johnson and more sendings billions emails every month.
About the Role
We’re scaling fast across the United Kingdom and Netherlands, and need a motivated, energetic and bilingual English/Dutch Marketing Intern to join our London office and help continue to build the Mailjet brand and drive leads for our awesome sales team.
Working closely with Global Marketing Managers, you’ll create highly shareable content, support SEO efforts, manage events in the UK and Netherlands, and drive enterprise lead generation and awareness of the Mailjet brand.
You’re a great candidate for this role if you love the startup world, digital media & technology, and get a thrill from attracting the next big lead for the sales team!
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Write a bunch of great posts for Mailjet’s blog, as well as on our partners’ blogs, to tell the Mailjet story and add value to marketers and developers work life.
- Work with the UK and Dutch Sales teams to understand the prospects they are looking to go after and support them by helping identify leads, creating targeted inbound, assisting with outbound reachout, tracking conversion and more.
- Share ownership of Mailjet’s English social media channels and newsletters by sharing our content, building community with marketers and developers, and experimenting with new tools, tactics, and approaches.
- Play a key role in implementing Mailjet’s event and field marketing strategy, by helping identify key events to attend, setting up and sometimes managing booths, and helping make a splash at events like Google NEXT in London.
- Continue to improve Mailjet’s ranking on search engines through backlinking, content creation and more. Type “Email Newsletter” into Google right now. Mailjet should be #1...let’s keep it that way 🚀
- Play a key role at the front lines by responding to prospect questions on live chat, social media, and email.
Who You Are:
- Native-level English speaker and Dutch speaker
- New graduate, final year of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or ambitious renegade with awesome and relevant work experience outside of school.
- Strong copywriting skills. Have a great writing style that can be both professional and fun. Having your own personal writing projects is a plus. Understand that a great 5 word headline can be as important as a great 1000 word blog post.
- Ability to be organised, self-motivated and work independently (ensuring effective time management and prioritization of deadlines).
- Have a passion for technology and the ability to learn complex in-house software and systems easily. Any knowledge of the marketing technology space is a plus.
- Be a strong fit for Mailjet’s culture - we are resourceful, audacious, empathetic, creative, and try to have a lot of fun ;)
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience working with high-growth sales teams
Other Perks You’ll Love:
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe
- First hand experience in an international startup
- Central office at WeWork Moorgate
- A loaded Macbook Air and all sorts of fun Mailjet swag (which you as a marketer can help us pick!)
- 5+ month internship
- Start date: ASAP
- This is a paid internship