Mid Market account executive in New York
At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. Our team is dedicated to changing the world of email as we know it. We're a fast growing start-up backed by well-known VC’s with teams in Paris, London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Toronto, & New York and with more than 100,000 customers around the world. Our technology empowers brands to create outstanding, responsive marketing and transactional emails in minutes to begin sending smarter email. Our features are industry leading in fostering increased collaboration and efficiency. Every company needs email and they need it reliably delivered to their contact’s inbox. Let’s face it. All ESP can deliver email fast. But only Mailjet does it better and smarter.
On the back of our extensive growth, we are looking to build on the great momentum we have already established globally and are now looking for Mid Market account executive to join our dynamic team in NYC. As an Account Executive mid markets, you will use your strategic selling skills to educate prospects on the benefits and value and importance of proper email sending. You will serve as a trusted consultant, share insights and continually seek opportunities to grow your market to become as successful as possible.
Talented and enthusiastic, you will introduce new prospects to Mailjet services through a variety of telephone, email outreach and in person meetings, as well as to manage relationships with prospective clients familiar with Mailjet - all with the aim to leverage and maximize new business opportunities.
With adequate support, training & resources, and a positive, professional attitude - you will quickly help grow the business by contributing to the companies sales objective by developing a strong pipeline of leads, and laying the foundations for a strong portfolio of net new prospects and accounts.
Primary responsibilities are
- Manage full-cycle sales processes from sourcing an opportunity to closure
- Work with marketing team to manage and treat database of marketing-qualified leads
- Achieve targets and KPIs on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- Attend networking events and conferences to develop contacts in the industry
- Become an expert in Mailjet products, as well as the Email industry
- Build, and manage a sales funnel
- Maintain detailed account of daily activity in CRM
- Responsible for driving revenue and increasing sales.
- Knowledge of how Internet technology works and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Help identify new verticals, and markets for Mailjet to grow within the North American market.
- Analyse customer data and trends to develop unique value propositions for mid-market clients.
- Working closely with Marketing and Technical Service teams to ensure focus on commercial clients’ priorities.
- Formulating and executing client management and prospecting plan to ensure all annual sale objectives are met.
- Developing, implementing and continuously improving overall business development strategy.
- Managing risk associated with large dominant accounts by prospecting net new clients.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience in a SaaS-based environment
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company
- Ability to assess customer challenges, align solutions and read prospective buyers
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets as a top performer in your current role
- Proven communication and telephone skills
- Hunger for developing new business opportunities
- High energy, results-oriented and self-motivated team player
- “Roll up your sleeves, Can-do attitude” - not to see problems, only solutions
- BA/BS degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of Account Management, Customer Success, Business Development and/or Sales experience
- A proven track record of being able to open doors and sell to key decision makers within medium to large enterprises.
- Ability to handle a high-pressured environment
- Very strong computer skills
- Must be able to work independently with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent relationship building and sale closing skills
- Great negotiation skills with ability to reason with customers
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow
- Strong presentation skills
If you're a true hustler - entrepreneurial and effective in developing and generating new channels for revenue. And you are a real hunter, with a high attention to detail and customer service and a passion for sales with a desire to be very well rewarded. You are comfortable with technical topics and have a taste for fast moving start-ups.
You love international environments (Mailjet has a truly diverse team).
You don’t mind occasionally travelling across Europe (Paris).
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
- Exceptional environment: a fast growing international start-up with clients in 150+ countries, experiencing strong growth.
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Paris, Düsseldorf, Sofia, Barcelona, Toronto, & New York and Amsterdam.
- Highly motivating compensation package, including an un-capped commission plan.
- 3 weeks vacation to start.
- Company laptop, cell allowance and so much more.